is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
Series 30 Ball Bearing Orbit Block - Single - Becket - Swivel Shackle HeadBall Bearing Orbit Blocks boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and multiple attachment options. Their precision design provides the optimum number of ball bearings for minimum friction while weight reduction is achieved through the use of fiber-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.Features:
- Highest working load in its class
- Secure, versatile and secure attachement
- Low profile and compact
- Ultra low profile thru-sheave becket
- Low friction 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full working load range
- Mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies to 5M(16)
- Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 5M(16)
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Sheave: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength Acetal
- Frame/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Link: UV stabilized, multi-strand impregnated SK75 Dyneema®
Condition : This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.